Spirit Strong

Stay positive, have no fear and you can beat anything!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Fighting Breast Cancer

Welcome to my blog, my story in my fight against breast cancer. I've wanted to create this blog since November when I found out I had breast cancer. This is not part of my regular blog simply because it's such a personal thing for me and not everyone knows I am fighting this disease. For those of you who are reading this I've allowed you to be part of it because you have touched my life in a positive way. I thank you for that for it only provides me with even more strength to fight and I know I'll win the battle.

Stay tuned, my story will begin once I have the time to properly sit and write about my story.

Most importantly to my female friends...please do a routine monthly breast check. It is SO important and do not ignore anything you may find. That one check can save your life.

Think PINK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home